samedi 31 janvier 2015

Not starting

Hello all, need help again.....



My car isn't starting, the problem started on Tuesday, the pump wasn't priming. I'm in a hotel that's not really in walking distance of a garage or a Halfords even but I managed to order new pump and relay from eBay and bought a cheap socket set.



I changed the relay first, started ok, ran a bit lumpy but I assumed it was because I disconnected the ecu so I reset that, put it back together and it happened again, back to square one, pump not priming. Changed the pump, started first time, took it for a drive no problems.



Went back to the hotel, showered changed and went back to the car and again not starting. The pump primes sometimes and not others but either way it just turns over and won't start.



I have limited tools and no multimeter. Is there anything else I can try before I fork out to get it towed to a garage? I'm also conscious I have no way to charge the battery so I'm worried about turning it over to much.



Thanks in advance :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/16acDjU

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil