mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Rover 25 HGF again!!!

Hi Guys I know this thread has been brought up many times but I have a specific question where I can find an answer within the forum?



I had a HGF last year and upgraded the headgasket and had the cylinderhead skimmed and checked, everything was working lovely until the bottom hose came loose and dumped all the coolant on the motorway which in turn overheated the engine. Recently I've noticed the coolant level has been going down, I think I have another HGF ??

It's done about 1500 miles since the last headgasket change. Do I need to have the cylinderhead re skimmed and checked?? I can't really afford to have it off the road for too long.

Appreciate any feedback and thanks in advance guys!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1LiCVQR

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil