samedi 31 janvier 2015

Temp Gauge not getting upto temp - Mk2 25

The Mrs' Mk2 25 on a 54 plate developed a strange issue on Thursday

evening, I have not driven this car myself for a couple of months and

I noticed the temp gauge was not rising, it gets to about a quarter

then either bottoms out or stays there, it never gets to the halfway

point and we did 25 odd miles.



The heater works fine and there's coolant in the bottle, the top pipe

on the bottle had coolant flowing from it too.



I was going to replace the coolant bottle cap first but can anyone

offer any more advice ?



I suspect the stat might need replacing myself.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1uNLmco

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil