mercredi 25 février 2015

Hello Im in Oz

Hi I just registered, I have a 2003 MGTF I bought a few weeks ago and I love it. I had an MGF a few years ago but sold it. I missed that car so much I bought another one but this time I had the additional funds to buy a later TF. Good TFs here go from 12.000 up to 30.000 dollars, and the lastest you'll find is maybe a 2004 model. Yes everything is insanely expensive in Australia. Anyway the cars great but it does need front rotors and pads and unfortunately new front upper control arm bushes, but apart from that its almost like a new car, it only has 75 thousand kms on the clock. So hope to learn heaps and contribute heaps too :)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1GtFY4S

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil