jeudi 26 février 2015

Hi - Montrose New Member

Hi all,



Just a quick post to say hi and introduce myself. My names James and I have recently moved to Montrose in Scotland from York.



I am currently on my second ZR now (some big 4 x4 wrote my first one off :() and still love it but have come to an impasse and was looking for some advice.



My current ZR has an unidentified fault which even the garage is unsure about so I thought I would come on here and ask the people who have probably been in similar positions.



I am not sure if this is where this should be posted but currently think I can only post here.



So the problem I have is the engine warning light came on so I took it to the garage who had a look and identified quite a few errors. They didn't know which one was causing the light to come on so they reset the light and drove it down the road and parked up. I came to collect it and it wont start. (I might add they left it in gear which I didn't spot and stalled it the first time but doubt this is significant.) The engine turns over but there is no spark at all. I checked the fuel pump whirrs and all is good there but would anyone be able to help?



MG ZR 160 2003.



Thanks



James





from the last news http://ift.tt/1vBr6QY

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil