mercredi 25 février 2015

MG ZS Central locking problem

MG ZS 120 05 plate.



No electrical demons until today....



I locked the car by the central locking fob outside my local shop to see the hazard lights flash intermittently (3 sets of flashes followed by a break) this continued for as long as I could be bothered to stand there.



The short drive home was fine where I parked outside my house, lock the car on the fob and the horn sounded, I know this is a warning for a door being not properly closed so I did the walk around and checked all four doors, boot, bonnet and even fuel filler cap. They were all firmly shut, I'm guessing this is a broken sender or switch in one of the doors or slam panels.



my question is, are the flashing hazard lights connected to this problem? Or do I have another separate problem? If I lock the car the battery will be flat by the morning, leave it open and I'll be hoping the neighbourhood watch do their job properly.





Cheers



Dave





from the last news http://ift.tt/1DbWwe7

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil