mercredi 25 février 2015

diesel in engine oil pumping out wont crank properly

woe is me.



My Zt broke down with my wife at the helm.



She set off with 1/4 tank and then parked up. When she went to start it after work it didn't start, sort of crank pause crank etc with the fuel gauge yellow light up. Breakdown came out and got it going but plumes of white smoke and pumped oil out of dipstick- I had changed the crank case breather filter last year.



When I looked at it today after work the belt side of the engine was covered in oil/diesel, although the injector area was clear. The dipstick was full of oil and seemed far to runny to me. Anyway tried it on ignition position under bonnet pump and noticed it took a while to quieten down.

Cranking it, it turned over then stalled,turned over then stalled, turned over then stalled etc. Meantime every stall the dash lights dimmed to off - battery ok tho.

It looks to me like a cylinder is full of oil/diesel. I don't see how diesel can get into the oil tho?? anyone know whats happened??? Whatever it looks expensive.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1A6TDcz

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil