vendredi 27 février 2015

TF160 v 135

I keep reading on here about the extra power of the 160.I have a 20K miles Tf135 with and Z and F remap and Daytona exhaust.As i've been a committed biker for many years i'll never have the same level of power in my car as i get from my bikes but i love my 135 and have always held on to it due to the mileage and low re-sale value but i'm now wondering whether it would be worth swapping the 135 for a similar 160 if i can find one?I appreciate the 160 has its own potential problems-but should i keep the 135 and keep modding it to increase the performance or look for a similar condition 160?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BnTxD4

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil