vendredi 27 février 2015

Advice re maf sensor

Hello everyone,



Just looking for some advice / info re my failed MAF sensor on the ZT cdti.



It's recently been hooked up to a diagnostic device and I've had it confirmed that the MAF has gone - I knew it had but now it's official.



The mechanic has told me not to buy anything other than an original Bosch. Looking around I can get one from Euro Car parts for about £150. I've also read a bit about the Synergy Ronbox 2 and DGM2?



Just want a bit of clarification about my options.



Obviously if I put the Bosch part in then everything should be ok but I understand that they dont last too long and I may well be replacing it within a couple of years.



I've seen a MAFAM / DGM2 on ebay from Dark Ice Designs (I think) which is about £90 and will let me use a Peirburg MAF. What are the benefits of this?



Also the Ronbox 2 from Tuning Diesels is £250 all in. Again what do I get from this and what do I have to tell my insurance company about the it?



If anyone gets a moment to explain it all to me then I'd be very grateful.



Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wrzSMr

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil