samedi 28 février 2015

V6 crankshaft pulley noise - should I be concerned?

Hi,



This morning, I stumbled across the following video, which seems to show a very similar noise to that which my car has developed recently...



http://ift.tt/1AFhBk7



I'm referring to the pulsing noise that can be heard, mainly early in the video.



The guy refers to the noise coming from the crankshaft pulley.



Can any of you helpful people shed any light on what is causing this noise? Assuming it is the same as the noise I have, should I be concerned, and what, if anything can I do about it? I assume the pulley bolts onto the crankshaft, so what is causing this noise?



I've got the car booked in with Dave @ MG Rover Mobile Mechanics, to do a full belt and water pump job, but should I go ahead with this if I have an issue with the pulley?



Advice would be appreciated!



Thanks!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1DlQSq7

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil