dimanche 29 mars 2015

Air Con failure

Was changing the Engine oil yesterday and upon completion I noticed that I'd lost fluid (looks and feels like transparent light oil) Not a lot really - say a cup full. Don't want to switch on the air con in case I do harm.

Location of leak is very near the top of the firewall on the drivers side, close to a switch which is located on the top of a heavy steel pipe which runs along the side of the engine bay and at the firewall, it drops down.

For the life of me I cannot see any source. The area seems clear of any pipework interfering with each other.

All comments appreciated.NB I have noted a lot of white sand like particles around the Engine bay.

thanks

John





from the last news http://ift.tt/1CzqjBa

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil