samedi 28 mars 2015

Replacing front passenger side foglight

Sorry about the new thread but I couldn't find anything elsewhere about this specific issue.



The smashed foglight I had on the passenger side was easily replaced but I now have a smashed lens on the driver's side. I sourced a used replacement and confidently went to replace it.

I have removed the little triangular undertray 'extension' (5 self tappers) but unlike the passenger side, there seems to be no room to use even a stubby screwdriver on at least 2 of the screws behind the light unit (4 total), because the radiator is just too close to the back of the light.



Looking closely at the replacement I realised that the bulb-holder/reflector part can be separated from the lens bit (with the 4 screws) possibly improving access to the 2 most difficult screws (still got the 'rad too close' issue), but otherwise it looks like I need the bumper off.



Anyone done this without removing the bumper?



Thanks!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1BGFC7m

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil