samedi 28 mars 2015

Auxillary wiring, through the bulkhead.

We have recently bought a caravan, being now too creaky to sleep in a tent. I have fitted a towbar, with the electrics to work the lights on the back of the caravan (12n), no problems. I am now trying to install the auxillary wiring (12s), which charges the caravan's own battery from the car's engine. I have all the necessary bits, but I am having difficulty finding a good route for the 12v supply. Should I run it through the main wiring grommet for the fuse box under the dash board (I'd have to take out the expansion tank to see what I'm doing, that's the easy bit, but it is very hard to see what I'm doing inside the car, as it is so high up under the dash), or is there a better route?

(2001 45 IXL TD)

Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1G2SKsm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil