dimanche 29 mars 2015

MG ZR parts - seats and shocks/springs

I have ZR 160 shocks & springs available - £40 (all four)



I have some Mk2 ZR seats available as well. I'm not sure exactly what they are called but here is a pic. Looking for £50 for all seats, plus the door card trims. Good condition no rips. They have the Mk2 wiring loom on the seat belt pre-tensioner but it is easy to swap these over to Mk1. I do have Mk1 pre-tensioners available if you want them.







Edit - forgot to mention on these seats, the rears have a problem with the mechanism to pull the cable and put the seats flat. It is easy enough to take the backs off and fix it, or you can pull the cables with a pair of pliers - I just couldn't be bothered to get it sorted!



MG ZR gear knob £2, leather gaiter for gear stick, £1 (exc postage for either)



PM me or post here. Collection only on the interior, suspension can post but it's not going to be cheap due to weight.



Feel free to make an offer on anything but give me notice if planning on collecting the interior so I can get it out the car!



Also breaking a Rover 25 in HFF (British Racing Green) - thread further down.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1CzqgWi

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil