samedi 28 mars 2015

mgf clutch release problem

the car is difficult to impossible to engauge gear with the engine running and clutch pedal down

I can put the car in gear then with the clutch pedal down then start the engine and set off normally (with the clutch working fine) in first, although its difficult to change up and down

I had put this down to the common problem of the clutch release lever been seized

I removed the pin from the end of the clutch slave arm and was surprised to find the release arm very "floppy" no resistance to movement at all

I have replaced the seals in the slave cylinder and bled the system but things are exactly the same

when the clutch pedal is depressed the clutch slave arm is moving , it actually rocks the engine on its mounts so I am pretty sure there is no problem there

with someone sat with the clutch pedal depressed I have tried to move the release arm further with no luck

its like the clutch is almost released but not quite

any ideas ?

thanks

alan





from the last news http://ift.tt/1CjSSkW

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil