lundi 20 juin 2016

engine suddenly stopped....

engine suddenly stopped....


Hello,*my*Rover*25*2.0*disel,*lastweek,*was*run*no rmally*and*suddenly*the*engine*stopped*...I*checke d*all*the*fuses,*and*both*belts*and*all*seems*to*b e*okay,*seems*to*bea*problem*of*the*injection*pump as*you*guys*say*in*the*forum.Already*measured*the* voltage*come*form*theECU*and*it*shows*12v*and*when I*try*to*start*the*engine, shows*arround*10v.I*have*a*second*injection*pump*t hat*the*only*problem*it*have*is*a crack*and*losesa*lot*of*diesel*but*was*runing*fine .
How*do I*know*if*it*is*the*metering*solanoid*is*the*probl em*?*there*any*specifictest? i*already*tested*both*and*the*reading*in ohms*is*the*same,*as*I*am*afraidto*change*the*sola noid*metering*and*not*be*the*problem.
What*do*you*advise?
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



engine suddenly stopped....

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil