lundi 20 juin 2016

Hello


Hi all,

I have just joined this site as I am a great MG fan, I have owned 1 x midget, 1 x MGB roadster, 1 x MGB GT, 2 x MG TF and 2 x MGF.

I have recently purchased the second MGF and I am very pleased with it, having said that we have had torrential rain all weekend in sunny South Wales and I noticed that the driver’s seat is very wet this morning which doesn’t sit well (excuse the pun) when wearing cream chinos to the office!

I think I will be calling up on the skills in the forum for advice on how to adjust the seals and hood as it seems to be coming from the area at the front of the drivers window where it meets the hood and the top of the B pillar.

I look forward to engaging with this site.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hello

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil