mercredi 29 juin 2016

heated rear screen relay

hello everyone. Just bought a 1996 b r green mgf. Then I started buying toys for it !
Anyway one toy was a new / old hardtop. I bought a heated rear windscreen kit from rimmer bros' which include instructions to fit the relay but they are just kiddy pics really.
I cannot for the life of me find the attachment to fit the relay to underneath the steering wheel and in the fuse box. Some forums say its taped up but i cannot find it.
I have found however a grey block with orange and white wires just hanging there but this does not fit. Is it for the airbag as the steering wheel has been messed with and painted with some sticky black sort of paint?
What colour block am i looking for to attach the relay?
what is the grey block for?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



heated rear screen relay

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil