dimanche 26 juin 2016

Hi all from Greece

I'm glad to become a member in your community.
You have been a great help the last couple of months as I learned a lot "How To's" by Google searching. Almost every time Google directed me to this forum.

I'm a new and proud owner of a MG TF 160 (2004) Silver Starlight since the beginning of this year.
I needed to buy a "new" car this year and living in Greece didn't let me "choose" the kind of car to buy.
A 2 sit roadster (MG) is the one and only choice if one has this weather all year around.

I hope to learn a lot from you and at the same time contribute myself as best as I can to the community.

Cheers,

vasse

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hi all from Greece

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil