mardi 21 juin 2016

MG tf will not start

Went to start my 2005 MG TF 1.8 yesterday, initially turned on the ignition and everything functioned correctly, however before starting the engine, I turned off the ignition and turned it back on again. This time, all that happens is that the radiator fan runs, with no instrument panel warning lights, no fuel pump prime and no starter motor.
Things that do work are, horn, theft alarm, lights, cigar lighter, radio and hazard lights. I have nothing working via the ignition switch except the radiator fan. I have checked all under the bonnet fuses and in car fuses and all seem intact, I have also checked and recharged the battery and also disconnected and reconnected the battery but the issue remains the same.

Unfortunately, since upgrading to Windows 10, I am unable to use my XPart MG TF Workshop Manual to assist me as I can't access any wiring diagrams to trouble shoot my problem.

Can anyone help me either with wiring diagrams and or suggestions on what the specific issue could be please...

Many thanks in advance Bob

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG tf will not start

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil