mardi 21 juin 2016

Rover Streetwise Brake Problem

Rover Streetwise Brake Problem


Can someone please HELP with a Brake Problem? I have a Rover Streetwise on a 53 Plate, just over 20,000 miles, I love it but we occasionally get a crunching grinding noise when braking and the brakes don't feel they're working properly. Its most always at low speed. I took it to my local garage who changed the brake pads but its still doing it. They are baffled. Even more baffling, is the face that it doesn't happen all the time AND, sometimes its worse than others. Also they put a computer analyser on it and it doesn't show a problem with ABS, which I think is suspect.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rover Streetwise Brake Problem

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil