lundi 27 juin 2016

MG ZS MK2 Brake Sounds

Hi there, bought a 2005 facelift MG ZS back in January and its been great, no problems at all. But I probably have done 3000- 4000 miles since then!

The back caliper was grinding on one side so the wheel god really hot, but a tap with a hammer (i guess to release the slider and it was fine, insult me as you wish for that 'fix' haha)

But now my front ones are making a pulsating grinding noise when I brake at low speeds. No noise when I brake at any speed above 10mph, but as soon as i get below that they make a noise, the louder the harder I brake.

I'm really not the most mechanically minded person, what can I check? Or what is it likely to be? Pads need replacing?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG ZS MK2 Brake Sounds

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil