mercredi 22 juin 2016

Rover 45 electrical problem.

Rover 45 electrical problem.


This may be a little long winded bear with me please. I have just bought a 2003 Rover 45 with the 1.8K. It was cheap as it had HGF. Its a decent low mileage example and i needed a car to get to work.

When i bought it everything worked besides the pint of coolant in the oil.

I disconnected the battery and repaired the HGF. I have reconnected the battery and with the ignition key in the first position i only get 2 lights on the dash. Battery warning light and oil pressure light. Nothing else works, lights, hazard warning etc etc.

I have checked all the fuses in the box by the battery. I have also tried 2 x batterys, 2 x new batterys in the key fobs etc etc. Im now totally stumped. I have 12.6 vdc at the battery. Any ideas? or the name of a good mobile car electrician in Birmingham?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Rover 45 electrical problem.

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil