mercredi 22 juin 2016

Speedo stopped working

Hi all
Hope someone is able to help me.
I am from Denmark, and I am sorry for any incorrect English
I have been struggling a while with my speedo on my Rover 45 - 1,8 – 2001 – Petrol – LHD.
It simply does not work. All other meters (e.g. rev. counter) are working fine.

I have replaced the transducer twice, just to be sure.
I jacked up the car and checked the speedo drive mechanism, with the wheels spinning, and it is also working fine.
I have measured the wire from transducer to the speedo. No broken wire.
Now I replaced the whole instrument pack, but still no luck.
If I take of the plug from the transducer and measure the 3 wires in the plug the two of them are 12V??
Should the 3 wires not be: 12V, Signal and earth?

Hope someone have any good advice.
Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Speedo stopped working

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil