mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Exhaust Wrap: How much do I need ?

Registered User

 

Join Date: Jun 2008

Location: ROCK FERRY, WIRRAL

Car: 25, 75, ASTRA TT Rep:■■■■■□□□□□

Posts: 35,001

Exhaust Wrap: How much do I need ?


Posting this in here as the R8 section can be a bit quiet of late.

My 200 Cabby manifold spits out some heat and I am wanting to
reduce it, i'm on the hunt for a 25/ZR heat shield for starters but
my mate suggested heat wrapping the manifold too.

There is more pipework on these than a 25/ZR as the CAT is past
the manifold and not integral like the 25/ZR.

So how much wrap will I need on a 1.6 K-Series 200/216 Manifold ?

(Pic is for reference)

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Exhaust Wrap: How much do I need ?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil