dimanche 31 juillet 2016

new

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Today, 18:40 Thread Starter

Temporary Seller

 

Join Date: Feb 2016

Location: cumbria

Car: MG ZS

Posts: 4

new


Hi,

I have an MG ZS 180 in ignition blue that I am re storing. I also have an MG ZT.

I've got currently 2 cars for sale one is a Rover 75 2.0 CDTI manual this car isn't mot'd at the moment however in good conition. it's one of the first run batch from cowley so very rare features including walnut dash.
I also have an MG ZS for sale in silver 117k on the clock drives like new and mot'd until oct 2016. pm me if anyone is interested.

one other purchase im proud of is a rover 75 in white one of the bermuda ten registered 2008 that I got for my mother.

chris2000 is online now  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



new

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil