samedi 27 août 2016

Help with my shopping please?

Supporter

 
Celestial 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008

Location: Sandhurst, Berkshire.

Car: MG TF

Posts: 2,561

Help with my shopping please?


So, car has failed the MOT with some rear suspension problems. Related failures as follows:
004 Suspension arm has excessive play in a ball joint offside rear upper
005 Suspension arm has excessive play in a pin/bush nearside upper (inner) 2.4.G.2
006 Trailing arm has excessive play in a ball joint nearside rear (front track adjustable arm) 2.4.G.2
006 Trailing arm has excessive play in a ball joint offside rear (front track adjustable arm) 2.4.G.2

This has destroyed my rear tyres, one is pretty much bald.
Oops.

What do I need to buy?

Cheers

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help with my shopping please?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil