jeudi 29 septembre 2016

MG ZT Harman/Kardon radio needs a code

MG ZT Harman/Kardon radio needs a code


Hi,
i'm from Poland, so dont be angry cause of my language.

2 weeks ago i bought a MG ZT 190 2.5V6 from 2001year. I have inside a Harman/Kardon sound system with a Navi,TV, and a alpine display in the "front desk!?". I thought that code is in radio module, i read a content from a 24C16 EEPROM in BMW BUSINESS RDS: philips 22 dc 785/23 E, which is located in boot. Codes from this EEPROM doesn't work on my car.

When i'm typing a code into a display, i have a message like "Turn your ignition key to position "0". I dont have any message like "code is right" or "wrong code". When i'm running the radio after it i have the same screen as the first time.. Nothing has changed

Can You help me?

This is the screenshot from the Alpine display:

Here is a content from 24C16 EEPROM:
http://ift.tt/2dvLpNp

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG ZT Harman/Kardon radio needs a code

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil