lundi 26 septembre 2016

Your yearly budget is?

I have read a few posts were people here have mentioned that they have forgotten how much they have lovingly invested in their MG F/ TF. So...

I wondered how much do you budget each year?

Here is my list. Yours will be different no doubt.
General costs:- Insurance, Garage Service, Mot, Road tax, Fuel = about £990 pa.

Everything else I allow around £500.
This year so far. Tyres £100, Door handles £45, Paint £15, Aerial £10, Paint sealer £24,
Polish £4, Bulbs £10, Roof spray £15, dehumidifying crystals £2, steering rack new £165, Garage work £200.
Spend so far £590. So slightly over.

Total spend £1580 Too much? Too little?

My Father in Law has just lost £9k in 3 years at trade in. £3k a year depreciation. Gulp.
That would keep my Tf on the road .... years.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Your yearly budget is?

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil