jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Easy fix for that hard to reach boot switch!

It's like having to touch your toes nearly and cripples me to do it.

Was going to move the switch in my old car but didn't get around to it .
Was sat looking at it today and thought,if that switch stuck out a bit more I'd be able to open it with my foot!
When I got home I had a rummage in my garage and found a foam off-cut from a caferacer seat I'd made years ago so I cut a bit the size of the switch button and peeled the self adhesive cover off and stuck it on. Its sticks out by about 3mm at the top and its just enough so that I can tap it with my foot even with the door closed.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Easy fix for that hard to reach boot switch!

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil