jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Hi everyone! just a few questions on my ZR

Hi guys, new here, come over from my focus after it was hit and got written off (wheel, wing, shock absorber, steering rack caused a write off, 2 months after a new DMF and clutch too )
I got my ZR 120 trophy SE from a friend for free after this happened, it had been left to stand under a tree (of all places!) for 2.5~ years!
Complete fluid and filter change and track rods and got a clean MOT pass (shocked thats all that was needed)

Now I've got it road worthy i'm sorting a few things out on it

This is after I hosed the leaf mummification off

And this is after snow foam, wash, clay bar, polish and wax - came up really well!

So the problems.
- The drivers window doesnt go down, I have checked the fuse which is fine, swapped out for another to be sure. Cant hear anything trying to move in the door either.
- The central locking doesnt work, remote works, can open the boot fine and have checked the fuse for it too
- The alarm horn doesnt work, the lights flash but there is no sound, does give a horn blast if the boot/doors are open when you try and lock though?

Any pointers/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Hi everyone! just a few questions on my ZR

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil