mardi 29 novembre 2016

How to replace the key case for Rover 75

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Today, 16:01 Thread Starter

Registered User

 

Join Date: Nov 2016

Car: CityRover

Posts: 1

QuestionHow to replace the key case for Rover 75

Dear all,

I have newly bought a wonderful carefully used Rover 75 from 2004. While buying I got the old key and the new case, to change the case myself. I have managed to change the case and the circuit board, all is working. But how do I transfer the key itself? Very thankful for any insights into this.

With kind regards,

Caroline from Sweden

carolinerover75 is offline  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How to replace the key case for Rover 75

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil