samedi 28 janvier 2017

MG TF 135 on the Dyno

Hi,

I took my TF to the rolling road for the first time today since I got the car a few years ago. Not sure why it took me so long, last time I looked around for a RR nearby I couldn't find any. This time I was luckier. Performance wise the car has a Pipercross panel filter, a ZandF ECU remap and a Piper backbox/downpipe/manifold (Mike Satur's Daytona). It also has 53,000 miles on the clock and it has recently been serviced with new sparkplugs, cambelt etc. For the record, it is a late 2009 TF 135 with the N-series engine and a more restrictive catalyst I believe. As it happens the car is booked for a DVA Power treatment later this May. I don't know what I was expecting but I was roughly hoping that each one of the mods would have added a few BHP. Well... here it is...

Rather confused at this stage. It seems a bit out of puff given the mods, I was expecting more, but is that reasonable? Torque is lb-ft rather than Nt-m. Or to put it another way, all the mods made no difference in terms of peak numbers. I wonder what would the graph have looked like before all the mods.

What do you think?

That said, I took this bad girl for a hand wash and polish afterwards and that surely added 20 bhp at least.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG TF 135 on the Dyno

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil