lundi 23 janvier 2017

New Member - 1999 Rover 214 IS

New Member - 1999 Rover 214 IS


Hi, Just purchased a 1999 214 at the weekend as a runaround, work commute vehicle. Always liked them and I'm very happy to have picked up a tidy clean example which is lovely to drive. It was cheap and therefore has a couple of niggles...Firstly my key fob will not open the central locking, I've changed the battery and tried the open door lock and press lock button trick which I read about on here, but no avail. A local Locksmith was able to test the fob transponder and it is transmitting so I guess the problem lies with the car. The rear wiper is stuck permanently on, so the fuse is disabled and the rear window de-mister doesn't work although the button lights up. Add to that the heating only works on settings 3 & 4, and I've seen already by looking at the forum that these are common complaints. Any help or links to help pages would be greatly appreciated. Cheers for now.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New Member - 1999 Rover 214 IS

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil