samedi 18 février 2017

Fuel filter question

My MGF still won't start, but I have eliminated most things. I am getting a spark and if I squirt easy start into the throttle body the car fires. So I am going for a fuel issue. I have jumpered the imobilizer button. I originally thought the fuel pump wasn't working but it sounded like it might have this afternoon.
It feels like a fuel issue, so I have a filter question or two. Is the input pipe the lower one? I assumed it used gravity so the fuel went in the top, but tracking the pipe from the fuel pump goes to the lower connection. Secondly if the filter was blocked, how would I check and can it be cleaned? I know they aren't expensive, but I would need to import one.
I have a jump pack, can I power the fuel pump from that to test, if so how would I do that?

Thanks for any help.

James

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Fuel filter question

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil