vendredi 21 mars 2014

Advice

I have a BRM just hit 90,000 and has been a blast since a had her about a year ago, just had new tyres and temp sensor fitted for MOT which it failed. also think the head is starting to go, when she starts it sounds as if there might be water in the cylinders, she's a bit spluttery. Oil is clean water looks a little cloudy, not milky....yet!



Should I break her up to get top dollar?



Sell as a complete car for less but less stress?



Anyone fancy anything on her or want to make an offer for the complete car and I might know from that what my best route is. I'll see if I can figure out how to put some pics on.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1pjLUTO

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil