lundi 3 mars 2014

MOT advisories

Hi. I bought my ZS 180 as an MOT failure. I liked the car so decided it was worth buying. It needed the following doing, which cost me just over £300. I didn't think it was too bad for an '03 on 105k.


  • Brake pipes, both sides

    Both front discs and pads

    CV boots (MOT garage's favourite :P )

    One tyre

    number plate bulb




My only concern is a couple of the advisories. One was regarding the floor/chassis being a little corroded, and the steering rack inner joints have slight play in them. There's also a hum from the N/S wheel bearing, and they did mention it, but not worth replacing yet (apparently).



My question is, am I going to struggle with any of the above, are any parts no longer available etc?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1eLVvBT

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil