mardi 25 mars 2014

MOT failure

Okay, so it's done 1/4 million miles so I expect some problems.



2001 Rover 45 TD



Nearside rear anti-roll bar pin and bush worn

CV boot needs replacing

Excessive smoking

couple of sidelight bulbs



Not too bad I guess



The roll bar bush and pin can be replaced, but they need two days to get one in.



The smoking I have to sort out.



I recently fitted a DigiMafam and it already had a Pierburg 070 MAF.



It was set on Pierburg POWER mode and I definitely noticed too much smoke. I reduced it to ECO mode - still a bit of smoke under hard acceleration and it failed at this setting.



What do you recommend I do before taking it for the retest in a couple of days?



Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/NOrNB0

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil