dimanche 27 avril 2014

Breaking Mk2 MG ZS 180

Hi guys. I've re made this thread as the last one didnt show correctly for me (not sure if it was the same for anyone else).



Heres my grey zs180 for breaking/spares or repair. I would prefer to sell as is but am willing to break for parts.



MOT has just expired. Just as I moved it onto the drive getting ready to sort its faults out when the clutch slave decided its had enough. To get through an MOT it will need new brakes all round, 2 new rear tyres, battery clamp and a clutch slave cylinder.



It has recently had an oil and filter change along with 2 new front tyres. Current engine sits at 84k miles, however this is its second engine. It had a transplant in the past at 120k miles and the odometer was reset to show current engine mileage. This was prior to my ownership



Currently the inlet is rattling, I have a spare Gutted inlet from a previous zt-t I had with VIS motors. Both pairs of VIS motors work.



It starts and drives fine and the slave cylinder maybe able to hold fluid long enough for a spin up the road. The only bad points are stone chips on the front bumper, a small chip in the front drivers side wheel arch (can see in pics) and a dent in passenger rear door after parking next to the hulk who must have picked up his car with its door open and slammed it against mine, this has also put a small crack in the body kit.



Parts of note:

Spare Gutted inlet (no leaks works as it should) £50

Current rattly inlet £30 but i can gut and seal it for £50

2 pairs of working VIS motors £70 each

It seems to have a noname exhaust system. Its very subtle but looks quite big (if i break the car I will get more details on it)



Currently has a personalised plate on it but this will be removed prior to any sale.



Pics









[URL=http://ift.tt/1h3FVir]



The gutted inlet







I was originally going to put it through the MOT but the clutch was the last nail in the coffin and as I have a twin turbo legacy thats got a 4 digit bill headed my way I decided to just get shot



Feel free to message here or text me on 07531502550





from the last news http://ift.tt/1h3FVyL

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil