jeudi 29 mai 2014

TF LE Cool blue - OEM Spec questions

Hi all,



I have a 2003 cool blue, which I've done a fair bit of mechanical work on, but over the winter I'm planning some cosmetic enhancements. My aim is to take what is a car in outstanding condition, to almost perfect. (Whilst keeping the car completely standard with nothing added that wasn't part of the original spec.



I have the abingdon wheels which I plan to refurb in the original silver, and change the gearknob and remove stickers from the body that came from an LE 500.)



anyway, my car has the smaller brakes which are painted blue. These need some work, but can anyone tell me of this colour was a factory option? All other cool blues I've seen have std finish calipers. (I.e. corrosion protected bare metal finish)



Thanks





from the last news http://ift.tt/1rlCmy1

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil