vendredi 27 juin 2014

My god I love this car!

As stated in another thread, finally picked up the TF 115 from hiding at my parents today and I am already in love. My wife has a fight on her hands if she wants to drive it.



Have to admit I stalled a couple of times. I found the accelerator quite hard to get used to briefly. And being used to driving an automatic for the last year I slowed about 20 in 5th a couple of times because I forgot I have to changes gears!



But even though its only a 115 it still has a decent get up and go and turns out it has the Scorpion twin-dual exhaust fitted, which I was unaware of and when you floor it I love the sound, particularly 4000rpm up.



Found myself happily driving along at 60 at times on the motorway just enjoying the drive instead of trying to get it over with. And it feels like a go kart compared to the Insignia.



Anyway I need to sleep so I can wake up and go driving. I usually hate driving when there is no destination, but looking forward to it!



Still have A LOT to learn but cant wait.



TL;DR I am in love, Mrs Adam needs to watch out, she is about to lose me for a while.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iE1Y5K

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil