mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Battery Light

Driving Home from work lastnight and the battery light came on.

I know that this is a sign of either the alternator or the battery failing.

I dont have a multi meter but would be handy to have one so I'll fork out over the next couple of days.



I've parked her up and took the old banger to work today as I dont want to get stranded.

When I get home tonight, I'll check;

Wiring to and from the alternator

Battery (Although I've not long tested and recharged)

Battery Terminals/Cables

Earths (Front and Back)

Tension/Condition of the Alternator belt.



If there anything else I can check without the use of a multimeter?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zuM9m6

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil