jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Rover 114GSi spares/repair - £200

Hi all,



For sale is my mum's Rover 114GSi. It's a P-reg, with no MOT or tax, and 78k on the clock.



Bad points:

- No MOT, no tax

- Extensive rusting around wheel arches/sills



Good points:

- Starts first time

- Runs fine



I bought this car back in early 2006 as a second car, and it never missed a beat in the 2 years I owned it. I passed it on to my mum in 2008, and since then it's done about 1,000 miles a year if that!



It has had some welding done over the past couple of years to get it through MOTs, but this year my mum splashed out on a Mini Cooper S, so the little 100 has to go. Don't know whether it would get through an MOT without more welding.



Car is located in Grove, Oxfordshire, and can be driven away (provided you've booked it in for an MOT of course ;) )



Looking for £200. Any questions/offers, give me a shout



Gav












































from the last news http://ift.tt/1uKmJlm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil