jeudi 24 juillet 2014

Shaking and rattling?

[Car - MG ZR 1.4 - 2003]



Okay so I got my car back from the garage 2 days ago, very pleased with what I saw underneath in terms of it looks like a tidy job.



What I had replaced was the center pipe and the flexi pipe, I also had a CV boot replaced.



What I've noticed is when I'm in 1st or 2nd gear and the car is in high revs the car shakes and I feel as tho if I go any faster I will loose control as it feels to me like it's swerving to the side (but this changes when I switch up a gear)? I haven't gone any faster than 40-45 as I haven't had to but I can feel it in 3rd too but not as much probably because the revs haven't reached high enough. This is very concerning because it was never like this before? I've had passengers in the passenger seat and they can't feel the shaking their side?



Anyone experienced anything similar or exact? Advice is needed asap as I'm taking it back tomorrow to question them as to why it's doing it?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1AdAKse

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil