vendredi 29 août 2014

Rover 200 SD

Hi all I have a rover 200 2.0 SD that needs gone this weekend, its a 1998 110k and it runs great and has an MOT but is SORN.



Good bits:



Great little runner starts every time first time

MOT until jan 15 (I think)

Comes with a ZR seats(not fitted)

Allows (old 5 spoke rover)

spare set of steel wheels

Still drivers great



Problems:



it has a sheared nut on the passenger side front wheel so cant get the wheel off

That Tyre is a bit bald but cant change it

original interior is pretty shabby



What do I want?



I want it gone lol it can give me £100 scrap, if you can better that and get it this week end its yours The fuel pump must be worth more than that i reckon.



email me here or woood60@hotmail.com



If I get no response I will scrap it Monday but the engine is good so its a shame as it could keep another cherished rover alive.



PS I'm in Tewkesbury near cheltenham south of Birmingham





from the last news http://ift.tt/1sPx3mM

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil