samedi 30 août 2014

There's a Union Blue MG6 driving slowly down my street.

Only the second MG6 I've ever seen down my cul-de-sac. Must be lost.



Wrong. What I did not know was that this was my son's friend Steve coming to visit. Top spec model MG6 with lots of useful gizmos and the first time I've had a close look and some actual hands on experience. Steve, a member here, kindly allowed me to drive his car for a few miles up to a local beauty spot and back. He even OK-ed it for me to take it close to the red line.



Not surprisingly, it felt much like my 1.8t ZT. I was impressed with both the car and the way it drove and handled. Much more like the ZT than the ZS in the family fleet. Good vibrant colour too which makes a refreshing change from the multiplicity of dull as ditchwater shades of greys chosen for so many new cars in recent times.



My thanks go again to Steve for kindly allowing me to drive his nice car. Here's a few pictures and a few more as attachments.











and the engine compartment with the cover removed. :~











from the last news http://ift.tt/1ubUDLu

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil