dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Parking sensors plus towbar..

Hi,



Just got myself a 45 diesel (hatch) with factory fitted parking sensors and the car has also had a towbar fitted for the last 10 years or so. Over the last few days for some reason the parking sensors have started to detect the towbar when reversing, it does have a towbar shield (or whatever it's called) but I don't understand what has changed on it.



I dropped the towbar today and the parking sensors started working correctly again.



I know the 75 had something a bit more complex but this from what I can see is a simple system? I can hear all four sensors clicking and all four worked without the towbar.



Help........



Thanks,

Mat





from the last news http://ift.tt/1CyCo7U

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil