dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Zafira B Airbag fault code - squib voltage low

Hi,



Last week my airbag light came on, so i got myself op-com and read the faults:



I have the following:



driver airbag squib circuit (stage 2) low voltage



First i tried clearing the code to see if it was just a one off/error, but it returned, so i disconnected the battery and removed the drivers airbag. I've checked the connections to the airbag (2) and the wiring from the plugs in the centre of the wheel. I've also looked at all the other wiring around the wheel to see if i had any nicks but nothing.



I didn't remove my steering wheel, so i'm not sure whats behind or what that connector is attached to.



Any help or advice would be appreciated,



Thanks,

Mat



If needed its an 08 1.9CDTI Design.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1DO4fm7

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil