mardi 30 décembre 2014

A few quick coolant questions

I have a radiator, thermostat & engine temp sensor to fit. I started today but thought it was too much taking the bumper off as it was getting late and cold.



I'm going to go at it again tomorrow. I'm just wondering firstly whether I need to take the bumper off at all? I have a pit and don't have a car with AC. Is there enough access for me to get it off?



Secondly, is it possible to get the thermostat out without taking off the inlet manifold? I simply don't have a replacement gasket, but these problems are causing my mpg to drop significantly so want them done asap. I'm happy doing a flush again if I need to fit a new gasket, but I have no coolant leaks so I don't see it as a must at the moment.



Thirdly, do I simply follow pengys guide for replacing the coolant? I've seen some people fill theirs with water and take it out for a drive, then flushing again?





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=730425&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil