mardi 30 décembre 2014

Another broken wing mirror

There is a metal spring connecting the actual mirror component of the wing mirror to the car.



Last year, the "socket" on the car that holds this spring gave way, and my driver's wing mirror was rendered broken.



Today it was the passenger side that suffered the same problem.



I don't understand why parts of this car are so fragile. It's not only the mirror, as my heater knobs also broke off, and I know this happens to many of you.



Is there anything I can do to fortify my next wing mirror? I don't want it to break in a few years' time again.



So frustrating...





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=730353&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil